The costs of strolling around and overnight in Hanoi the capital of Vietnam for 2 people is ranked the world's cheapest destination. According to CNNGo reports, the TripIndex 2012 of TripAdvisor last week showed the statistical results of the cheapest tourist destinations on the world in 2012. Hanoi is at the top of the lowest travel prices destinations among the 48 surveyed cities.
TripAdvisor TripIndex 2012.
As the announcement, the average travel price for 2 people to stay 1 night in a 4 star hotel with cocktails, two meals with wine and a taxi around the city trip of the Asian cities is the lowest while that of European cities is most expensive.
Experience Hanoi at night the world cheapest price travel destination.
Top 5 cheapest travel cities on the world, including:
1. Hanoi, Vietnam (US$ 141.12 - about 2.9 million VND)
2. Beijing, China (US$ 159.05 - about 3.3 million VND)
3. Bangkok, Thailand (US$ 161.90 - about 3.35 million VND)
4. Budapest, Hungary (US$ 193.78 - about 4 million VND)
5. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (US$ 194.43 - about 4.03 million VND)
Meanwhile, the most travel expensive cities World are: London, England for the price US$ 518.01 (10.7 million VND), followed by Oslo, Norway for the price US$ 499.91 (10.3 million VND) and the third is Zurich, Switzerland for the price US$ 485.82 (about 10.07 million VND).